Friday 19 October 2012

PULLING IT OFF!

Why is it some people seem to do things so well and with seemingly minimal effort and stress? I love keeping things simple but I also love things to look fantastic! I like my life to have a certain amount of style and sophistication - even when it comes to feeding my 4 year old and her friends and achieving this without spending a fortune or hours of preparation can seem impossible. I am not an earth mother, I am not particularly creative and I am never terribly keen on making a mess! I am writing this blog to show you that while some may consider it cheating there are short cuts and easy ways to do things that have fabulous results, results that often surpass even the most dedicated earth mother or competitive birthday cake / fancy dress costume maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment